Doctor, Osaka City of University
Master, Kyoto University,
BSc, Kyoto University
Field of interests: foundation of quantum mechanics and quantum information
Reconstruction of quantum mechanics. Reconstruction of the abstract formal-mathematical concepts and laws of quantum mechanics from transparent physical concepts satisfying reasonable physical principles within ontological model.
Quantum-classical correspondence. Developing phase-space picture of quantum statistics which is free from the well-known puzzling features like negative probability in Wigner-Weyl formalism or nonlocal physical quantity in pilot-wave theory.
Causal-structure of quantum mechanics. Study on the causal-physical mechanism underlying the mysterious microscopic phenomena like particle interference in theÂ double slits experiment, violation of Bellâ€™s inequality in EPR-type experiment, AB effect etc.
- Agung Budiyono, Bobby Eka Gunara, Makoto Okamura and Katsuhiro Nakamura, ã€€ Maxwell speed distribution and analogue Hawking-Unruh temperature in an ontological model of a Harmonic oscillator ground state, Annals of Physics 354, 556 (2015).
- Agung Budiyono, No-signaling Non-unitary Modification of Quantum Dynamics within a Deterministic Model of Quantization, Annals of Physics 347, 170 (2014).
- Agung Budiyono, Quantum Fluctuations from a Local-Causal Information Dynamics, Physica A 399, 40 (2014).
- Agung Budiyono, Quantum Dynamics and Kinematics from a Statistical Model Selected by the Principle of Locality, Int. J. Theor. Phys. 53, 1276 (2014).
- Agung Budiyono, A Stochastic Model for Quantum Measurement, J. Stat. Mech.: Theory and Experiment P11007, 1 (2013).
- Agung Budiyono, Quantization from Exponential Distribution of Infinitesimal Action, Physica A 392, 307 (2013).
- Agung Budiyono, Objective Uncertainty Relation with Classical Background in a Statistical Model, Physica A 392, 43 (2013).
- Agung Budiyono, Quantization from Hamilton-Jacobi Theory with a Random Constraint, Physica A 391, 4583 (2012).